Re: AO-40 Telem. Temps.

Thanks all for the reply.  There is a lot of good, practical
information available from these URL's supplied by WB5PKN:
http://www.amsat-dl.org/p3d/tlmspec.txt
http://ao40.homestead.com

While the temperature question might not have been answered
here, many other questions might be.  Cliff Buttschardt K7RR