Re: IC 746

> does is possible to modify the IC746 for 9K6 packet operation ?

I have a collection of many instructions how to modify transceivers
for 9600 baud use - however the IC746 is not included.

IC746 is mainly designed for HF use. I wonder if the DSP IF-filters
are suited for data reception. Packet-Radio in general and 9600 baud
is NOT mentioned in the data sheets.
See: http://www.icomamerica.com/amateur/hf/index.html#746

In Germany, 9600 is normally not used on 2m band but on 70cm.

73! Ulf, DK9SJ