yet another 400N Burn ?

Hi there,
right now (11 dec, 1505 ut) telemetry shows the LIU  powered up again
and lo pressure with 15.8 really differing with zero.. but the valve
still closed. this seems to me like another preperation for another
perigee burn, as we are at MA234 right now. Is another burn planned for
the current perigee? and if yes, was the first burn this morning the
'short' calibration burn, or was there any other problem?

73s Achim, DH2VA