Psk400 Sound card decoder for AO-40

Have just today downloaded the program psk400.exe. Works fine,
had at least 80 % crc ok blocks. The excellent program from
IT8BLY doesnt really work in my 'el cheapo on board sound card
tho a friend with a genuine SoundBlaster 128 has it going. So if
your present set-up is giving strife can recomend a try with psk400
it connects to Stacey's p3t via tcpip no problems.
url is     wind.dave-page.com/psk400
I normally use the G3RUH psk decoder mk 2 and the sound card is
a usefull alternative.
vk5akj@seol.net.au
Ronald K. Johnson
Box 1194 Mount Gambier S.Australia  5290
Phone 08 87266230