(Fwd) re Maspro Ant

From:           	Self <vk5akj>
To:             	bob_snr@starwon.com.au
Subject:        	re Maspro Ant
Date sent:      	Mon, 11 Dec 2000 13:42:13 -0000

Thanks for the kind interest Bob, sent u a reply via ko-25 this is
just to be sure. As it happens a mate gave me some TECHNI-200
some time ago and I have never used it, in the light of your info will
certainly do so. I am a bit spoilt here as my son is a good welder
and we have oxy as well as arc . Trouble with the darn Maspro is
the folded dipole is riveted to its pcb inside a close fitting plastic
housing, somewhat like a round junction box, any flame would
surely wreck it. Anyway I have rebuilt it and re-riveted the pcb
without breaking anything. Wasnt as bad as I had feared.
Again thanks for your interest much appreciated.

vk5akj@seol.net.au
Ronald K. Johnson
Box 1194 Mount Gambier S.Australia  5290
Phone 08 87266230