Re: N8QGC's QSL info

on 12/10/00 9:10 PM, K5OE@aol.com at K5OE@aol.com wrote:

> John has returned to land from his Honeymoon cruise (was just on the 0250
> pass of UO-14 from his Miami hotel, "hanging out the window").  He plans to
> make a nice photo QSL card(s) for this adventure.  If you worked any of the
> passes listed below, and would like confirmation, please send him a SASE to:

Gee, what kind of wife does this guy have that lets him take satellite
equipment on his honeymoon!  :-)  WOW!!

I just was on mine and was given very strict instructions that I was NOT to
take with ANY radio I could talk into (not even a cell phone).

This guy's got a GOOD wife I guess (well, I do too!).

73,

Jon
NA9D

Jon Ogden