Re: Preamps

Hi Jerry:
I used the 144 Mhz model from ARR and found it to be an excellent performer
on AO-13. I used a real "high tech" enclosure for mine, one I hesitate to
mention, due to the complexity of its design, and horrific expense. I used
a small plastic grocery type bag, secured with electrical tape! Worked fine
for years, and was easy to replace if needed. I also used a plastic
Tupperware type container at one point. So there is another idea to
consider!!

Scott/WB2UZR