From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of eduardo j valdez
Sent: 10 December 2000 12:22
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] upling frequency fo20/29

hi all

i have a problem with the ft-847 when i attempt to operate fo20 or 29.  i
could not locate my downlink because i could hear myself coming down on the
radio but not via satellite.  i do not know what you call this.  is there a
way of not overloading the radio with my own signal?

i would like to have the downlink on 435.850.  i would appreciate any help
as to what frequency i should transmit on.

eddie
du1ev
also n1wlv