Question "nesting Helix antennas" (was ) JavaScript Axial-Mode Helix Calculator

If I wanted to build a helix for each of the bands:13cm, 23cm and 70cm. Could I "nest" them
together and use a single groundplane for 70cm?, Would there be any negative interaction? I
would use a separate feed for each.
--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
Jleikhim@nettally.com

"tv dinner by the pool,
i'm so glad i finished school" -F.Zappa 1967

"Whats he building in there?"- Tom Waits

WARNING TO UNSOLICITED SPAMMERS!!!

Pursuant to U.S. Code, title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II,
"Any and all non-solicited commercial E-mail (SPAM) sent to
this address is subject to a download and archival fee of
$500.00 U.S."! E-mailing denotes acceptance of these terms.