AO40 Telemetry Archive Update

Hi Group,

The AO-40 Telemetry Archive at ftp://ftp.amsat.org/amsat/telemetry/ao40/ has
now been updated for all orbits from 0 to 47, and now contains all the block
types (not just the A blocks as before). This will now be updated on a
regular basis as new data is collected, sorted, and merged.

Paul, KB5MU, has setup a special email account ao40-archive@amsat.org for
the collection of telemetry from AO-40. Please send all submissions to this
email address. I request that all of you who are sending telemetry directly
to me at paul.willmott@omsl.bm, please send any future captures to the
archive address above.

Many thanks to everyone who has contributed telemetry to the archive, as you
will see from the ftp site we have collected an impressive collection.
Please continue to collect and forwarded as much telemetry as you can. And
if you have not forwarded your captures yet, please do so before you delete
it. Anything for any orbit is welcome!

Please only send telemetry captured using the P3T program. We have to make
sure that only CRCC OK blocks are archived.

73
Paul Willmott, VP9MU
AMSAT-BDA