S2 AO40

Good signal from the S2 beacon today. I was using a Meyers BARB-Q dish
and a Drake convertor with all the mods in it. Signals where running 3
to 4 S units above the noise and was able to read telemetry
intermittently using Nino's 0.5 ver decoder. Squint was pretty bad from
this location. This was my 1st reception on S band. Bird was only 6.4
deg above horizon. Beacon switched off right on MA 30.

73 Bill WA2TQI