Re: AOS-AO40 Ernandes set five

Ken, Cliff, et al.:
Using set 5 and setting two computers to exactly the WWV
"dong," I listened for the mode S beacon's AOS.  Unfortunately, I have to
report I heard the beacon 12 seconds early per WinOrbit and 8 seconds early
per Uni-Trac.  Can't you tighten up these keps ???  :-))))

Seriously, Ken, thanks for the periodic updates and all the hard work.
73,
Jerry, K5OE

> I am maintaining independent sequence numbers for the AMSAT OSCAR 40
>  Keplerian elements I compute.  These are posted on the AMSAT-NA site as
well
>  as on the AMSAT BB mailing list.  These should not be correlated with
>  NORAD/Space Command element set numbers.
>
>  Once AO-40 performs its first maneuver in the next few days, its orbit will
>  be significantly different from everything else associated with the Ariane
>  135 launch.  Thus Space Command will no longer have difficulty
>  sidtinguishing it from the other spacecraft.
>
>  73, Ken N2WWD

This