Re: upling frequency fo20/29

Eddie,  My 847 does the same thing.  Most people think this is a desensing
problem but it is not.  I returned my unit to Yaseu under warrantee.  They
kept it 45 days trying to fix the problem.  A partial cure was achieved but
mode JA operation is still unsatisfactory.  I solved the problem by using
separate radios for transmit and receive.  Can't wait for the TS-2000 to get
on the market.

David  KE4YYD