Re: Subject: Two rotor sets continued

dear Jim,
well, a friend of mine tells me that he can control two rotors with one control box.  so it might be possible to have several rotors be controlled by a single control box.

anyway, i am not the expert. you might want to pump an email to 4f2kwt (Gil) at gilsan@digitelone.com to get some info.

73,
eddie
du1ev