JavaScript Axial-Mode Helix Calculator

I figure I'd get off my duff, and do something useful for the
AO-40 community.

A long time ago, I used to use the helix.bas program from the ARRL
UHF/Microwave Experimenter's Manual (vol. 1-- 1990) written by Bob Atkins,

Anyway, I've lost it, and because there is a relative lack of plans
on the internet for 1269 MHz helicies... I decided rather than typing
in the BASIC program again (ugh), I'd make it a JavaScript program-- and
hence be able to share the joy worldwide.  (Yes, it calculates in cm *and*
Inches for us metrically [and apparently vote counting] challenged

I think I have the bugs out of it.  Let me know if anyone finds
it useful:

(Note: case does matter)

Later I'll post my homebrew satellite antennas like K5OE.. but I imagine
it'll take quite some time before I finish and test the beasts...

Fred W0FMS