Re: Two rotor sets continued

I have been thinking of doing something similar with the FODTRACK
interface.  Since the paralell port data lines are isolated with 15K (I
think) resistors I thought it might be possible to just paralell two of
the units.  I it were not possible to paralell the units directly  then a
buffer with more than one output should not be too dificult to come up
with.  If that fails it would be easy enough to add another paralell port
(except for me since I am using an old IBM PS2 in the garage where the
rig is!) and run two versions of the FODTRACK program under windows.  I
love the FODTRACK interface.  It's so simple yet so effective.  I tend to
stick with simple things because I can understand them!

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

73 de Jess - W4MVB