Re: Using WISP with TNC3S - config KISS?

Dale, I believe the TNC is set to KISS mode, not the modems.  WiSP will
send the KISS  ON message at the start of a pass and the KISS OFF at the
end of the pass without you having to use the auxiliary file.  It ought to
work just like a regular TNC2 did.  I am using a TNC3S but I have mine set
to run in KISS mode all the time.

--
73, Roy

Internet: w0sl@amsat.org