Using WISP with TNC3S - config KISS?

Hi all, I'm trying to sort out my new digital satellite station and have
managed to get a lot of the pices working.  What I need help with is
setting up WISP to use the TNC3S from Symek.  My TNC3S has a 1200 baud
modem on port one that I want to use for land based APRS and packet.  On
port 2 is the 9600 baud modem for the satellites that needs to be switched
into the KISS mode for use with WISP.

The readme file in WISP says you can make custom TNC config files -
MSPE TNC Startup.TXT and MSPE TNC Exit.TXT

My understanding is if I make these files and place them into the satellite
directory WISP will use them to switch the TNC into the KISS mode only
during a pass and when the pass is over, switch back to normal.

Anybody have some samples of these files? I have not been able to find any
information on how to go from the KISS mode back to another mode.

Any writing tips for these files would be very helpful (how do I send the
ESC required by the TNC3S before a command is sent).

Thanks for any help,

Dale KF4SIR
--
Dale Coleman