From: Mark L. Hammond
To: Richard@g3rwl.demon.co.uk; amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Sent: 12/9/00 4:16 PM
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] alon/alot

>They seem to manage roughly two or three counts per session of perigee
>magnetorquing. Does anyone know if they are torquing on *every* perigee
?

>73
>Richard W L Limebear G3RWL
>g3rwl@amsat.org

Well, from the telemetry I have been collecting, it would appear that
they
are turning the magnet ON at MA 224, every day.  I have some gaps in the

telemetry, especially during the past couple of days.  But it's been
consistent as far as I can tell.  The bird is out of view when the
magnet
is turned OFF, so I can't comment on that...

I guess my answer is "maybe" ;-)

73,

Mark L. Hammond  [N8MH]