Re: alon/alot

>They seem to manage roughly two or three counts per session of perigee
>magnetorquing. Does anyone know if they are torquing on *every* perigee ?
>
>73
>Richard W L Limebear G3RWL
>g3rwl@amsat.org

Well, from the telemetry I have been collecting, it would appear that they
are turning the magnet ON at MA 224, every day.  I have some gaps in the
telemetry, especially during the past couple of days.  But it's been
consistent as far as I can tell.  The bird is out of view when the magnet
is turned OFF, so I can't comment on that...

I guess my answer is "maybe" ;-)

73,

Mark L. Hammond  [N8MH]