S Band rx and tx

It just hit me that the two S-band transmitters/receivers can be almost 50
MHz apart.
(maybe uplink on 2401 and downlink on 2446?)

If possible, that might make a heck of a "Doppler-free" communications
arrangement, and half-duplex at that, since the two frequencies seem far
enough apart to isolate via bandpass filters.

Or maybe I'm just catching up with the rest of you

Mike