I need FAQ's.

    I need a good FAQ on how to use WISP with minimal headaches and a good
FAQ on using digital satellites.  Has AMSATS 'Digital Satellite Guide' been
updated? I have the 1994 version and DOS programs. What I think I really
need is a book called something like: "Digital Satellites for Idiots". It's
time to get my digital feet wet on satellite.

73 de KB7ADL