FT-847 band-specific PTT disable

Hello everybody,

I apologize if this question has already been answered recently.

I have an FT-847 but I don't have the service manual.  Has anybody with a service manual found points in the schematic that can be opened or pulled high/low to disable PTT for a particular "band" (HF, VHF, UHF)?  The objective is to automatically disable 144 MHz PTT when I energize a coaxial relay that connects a 2400->144 MHz downconverter.

If so, can that person document it in a PDF document and put it on a WWW site?

Thanks in advance!

Wayne Estes W9AE
Mundelein, IL, USA