In common with other amateurs tracking AO40, I have been using the keps
provided by AMSAT

Today 8 Dec 2000, AO40 should have had an LOS of 16.07 GMT near Derby in
Central England.
However the telemetry continued to be copyable until about 16.45 GMT on a
2mtr colinear. Final
LOS occurred at 1651, when AO40 should have been over Austrailia!

On loading the keps for STVR 1C ( item 26610 ) I found that the AOS and LOS
match within a
few seconds of the ACTUAL  times observed bt listening to the beacon.

Are we tracking the wrong object?