Re: TCP/IP address - Nino's Program

I *think* I know what is going on here.  But this is a guess..
I have this happening on my box as well.  I think Nino's program only
binds to one IP address as a server, the defined IP address that
either the Ethernet card uses or the Internet Dialup (can't test this-- I'm
a cable modem guy...) IP adress, but he does not bind to
the localhost address.  Which means that the localhost, logically
a seperate IP interface has no server daemon running on it,
but the "other" IP address does.  This might mean that it will bind to if there are no other TCP/IP interfaces active (like a dialup that
is not connected to the internet), but I cannot test that either.

So for example on my machine connecting P3T to does not work.. but
if I connect to (the behind the NAT [Network Address
Translation-- linux masquerade] address of the machine) it works fine.

Could someone else confirm this?

Fred Spinner, W0FMS