Re: RE: [aprssig] Re: Galactic APRS

The Tate's wrote:

> A couple of days ago I heard the shuttle saying that they were going to
> reboot Outlook and IE in order to fix a problem of not being able to view
> some of the messages that the ground had sent them. Maybe we will get some
> improvements on the ground side out of this :)

What a pity they aren't using a real operating system like Unix/Linux , which
wouldn't crater on them when they need it most , you'd think these folks would
at least know better ......

Heck Pine runs circles around Outlook ( well at least its useable ) , and they
are using internet exploder ?!?!!!     :^P

Ok , so I'm a little biased too ;^)

[dcole@box3 dcole]$ uptime
  9:11pm  up 45 days,  4:06,  1 user,  load average: 0.09, 0.12, 0.10

--
Douglas Cole  N7BFS
AMSAT#26182 , K2 # 544