Re: RE: [aprssig] Re: Galactic APRS

This sounds unlikely unless the government succeeds in punishing them for
their arrogance in the marketplace. I been at meetings between Microsoft and
government contractors where the Microsoft representative has stated that
they will ignore the technical requirements of the contract and that "the
government must accept our standard product".

John
KD6OZH