Iridium, parts recycled

Last week I was at Goddard and saw the engineers working
on a new set of solar wings for the Hubbell Telescope.
The new Solid wings are completely different than the existing
un-rolled solar Hubbell wings.  I was told that a set of solar wings
designed for
use on an Iridium satellite were being recycled to be used on the
Hubbell.
Next year a shuttle will go to Hubbell and swap solar panels.

http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/shuttle/future/manifest2001.html

The Iridium wings generate more power and do not wiggle as much
as the current Hubbell wings.

Miles