KCT

Thanks to all who answered, Looks like I have two problems. One of the
control box's is bad, and of course removal of the relay control lines. My
KCT manual (August 1993) Has nothing in it.... Most likely what I could
remember from the dim past Hi..
The 333 machine is an Intel Mother board that is a pig of a thing to set
anything up in..
Thanks Guy's. Isn't Ham Radio Fun hi!!!!... Cheers Ron...