New Kenwood manual on TS-2000E

Greetings

New info on TS-2000 on my web site http://www.btinternet.com/~hlong

Courtesy of a _very_ helpful chap at Kenwood UK who has sent me a much more
upto date copy of the TS-2000 manual than that on the FCC site, and also a
rather good Q&A type spec sheet.

So hot off the press I haven't read it yet.

I also asked about 23cm on sats for mode LU for example and he categorically
stated that will work duplex.

Also I understand that you can switch either the main VFO or the sub VFO for
TX on satellite mode.

Also I noticed that only the main radio RX is used whichever way round you
TX/RX in satellite mode: so you get IF DSP whatever.

I'm still questioning whether it'll do mode K: RX & TX down the same coax?
Mmmm...

73 Howard G6LVB