Re: KCT

This is a problem in some PCs with first time use of the KCT.  The control
bits are evidently set to cause the UP and RIGHT movement of the rotors.
The current KCT manual describes a work around.  You have to disconnect the
rotor UP/DOWN/RIGHT/LEFT leads, pins 3,5,7,9 from the DB25 plug.  Then run
the calibration setup routine.  After that, you can reconnect the leads
again and all will be well.

--
73, Roy

Internet: w0sl@amsat.org