Re: Anyone familiar with PSK-1 design/code?

The PSK demodulator  was adapted by Pat Spatafore for
PacComm from the TAPR design.  Brooks, Pat, and I
were the first licensees of the W3IWI/TAPR demod for the
PacComm work.  This demod  is a pretty good one, and we
sought to use it for 400 symbol per second signal and I wrote an
integrator for the 68HC11 board.  The PSK-1 board is quite similar
to the one we (Brooks, Pat, and I) did for DOVE.  I can only
ASSUME that is what is in the PSK-1 since shortly before
or after we disintegrated our partnership in the face of
the AEA debacle,  Pat was given all rights to the proceeds
from the PSK demod work since he did the bulk of everything
with it.  Pat did all of the hardware basic designs and boards
layouts, etc. for us, including the 68HC11 layout.

IF this is the case, and IF PacComm can find the source, I still
have all of the DOVE development code and the integrator
I did and the 68HC11 assembler and I might be able to
fix this about as quickly as I did the AEA code.

I am busy beyond belief at work,  and with my kids (daughter
is on the regional olympic development soccer team at
13 years old and my middle son is trying to get into
Julliard.  We are busy).  I will only work on this if the table
is totally and completely set.  Someone else can make
all of the contacts, get it all together and then I will work
on it.  I am not being a smart aleck, just telling the facts
as I see them and stating what I am willing to do to help.

Bob N4HY