2.4GHz Converters

Although I began my journey into the world of S-Mode with a Drake converter,
I inadvertently 'fried' it.  With AO-40 flying, I'm interested as to which
converters folks are using (Drake, SSB, DEM, Parabolic, etc).  I would be
interested in any input folks might have; the good, the bad, and the not so
good.  I already have a 2.4GHz antenna (one of the 'bar-b-que grill' units
from Bob Myers Comm which I might add he no longer sells).  Your thoughts??

Tom Webb, WA9AFM/5