RE: RE: AO-40 Keps

> http://audio.highrf.com/icy_0 an 8K stream that should work
> fine for 56K
> users

I have experienced Alan's 8k stream when he rebroadcast the Houston AMSATNet
in 8k MP# format.  Even with the heavily congested Net connection here, the
audio hardly missed a beat, and the qualitym was excellent.  I'd reccommend
it to anyone.  Dunno how well telemetry will cope with the compression
process though. :-)

P.S.  The audio is so good, I'm testing Winamp for the Internet broadcast of
our club news, with promising early results. :-)