From: Chris Gomoiu [mailto:4x1rf@qsl.net]
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2000 12:06 PM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] AO40 telemetry format changed?

At AOS today 12/06 AO-40 showed up like usual with a 9+ signal but the
telemetry definetely sounded different. WDECPSK showed some "strange" blocks
nothing like the ones I was used to see till now. All the blocks are
starting with the header #000 followed by what looks like data. Is something
wrong with the bird or there has been a software change? At 06.45z the
wobble caused by the S beacon was noticed. I have captured some 250K of data
this morning wich I can send to anyone who may be interested. Now at 16.05z
phase 215 the telemetry looks ok. Can anyone tell me what's going on?

Regards,

Chris 4X1RF
4x1rf@qsl.net