RE: Has AO-40 telemetry stopped?

Dear All,
  Now I think of it, I'm sure that James's message in the M Block mentioned
ranging tests. Facinating. I recall the lecture he did at the AMSAT-UK
Colloquium three (??) years ago about ranging. Now there's another article I
will have to go and reread !  (I seem to be doing a lot of that since the
launch of AO-40!)
73
Jim