Re: P3TC - Windows socket error ...

Hi,

If you have correctly installed TCPIP protocol in Windows (I assume
yes), then it may help, when you are unable to connect at first attempt,
to click on TCP/IP Off (in P3T window marked TCP/IP) and then again on
the Client (data in) option and then Connect. This works for me, as I am
not always connecting at the first click.

Hope this helps

73 de Willi, OK1FWG