Re: P3TC - Windows socket error ...

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the "how to" .  I still have some problem but will enlist Mohan,
9M2MD's help who has his system working.  I must be making some silly
mistake somewhere - no doubt the old age is catching up.

Thanks for your tips.

Sangat, 9M2SS

At 22:06 05/12/00 -0500, Mark L. Hammond wrote:
>Hello Sangat and Mike,
>
>Did you happen to read my "how-to" about connecting?
>
>http://camel.campbell.edu/~hammond/ham/p3d/telemetry/p3tclienthowto.txt
>
>It sounds more like a windows/network thing than P3T directly.
>
>I've heard some people say that some versions of Win95 did not work
>correctly, presumably from a TCP/IP issue of some sort.
>
>What OS are you both running?
>
>73,
>
>Mark N8MH
>

>At 10:56 AM 12/6/2000, ATSB wrote:
>>That makes the two of us.  I too get that message, besides the wrong com
>>port message despite having tried each and every one of them.  I wish there
>>were some detailed instructions for P3T to connect with the server.
>>
>>Sangat, 9M2SS
>>

>>At 19:19 05/12/00 +0100, Michael Klomfass wrote:
>> >Hello there,
>> >under WIN95+98SE we get the Error message below while connecting
>> >the localhost 127.0.0.1 port 1024
>> >
>> >****
>> >P3TC
>> >Windows socket error: (11001), on API`ASync Lookup`
>> >****
>> >
>> >any idea how we can manage that???
>> >
>> >tnx + 73 de Mike
>> >
>> >dh5mk@dh5mk.de
>> >
>> >----
>> >Via the amsat-bb mailing list at AMSAT.ORG courtesy of AMSAT-NA.
>> >

>>----
>

>Mark L. Hammond  [N8MH]
>
>----

Sangat Singh, 9M2SS
111, Jln. Terasek Lapan
Bangsar Baru
59100 KUALA LUMPUR (MALAYSIA)
Tele: 60 3 + 2284 8873
Fax: 603 + 2282 7373
H/P: 017 884 9405

IMPORTANT:  Please note the change in telephone numbers with immediate
effect.

E-mail:  <sangat@pop.jaring.my>
	<tiung@po.jaring.my>

http://www.atmsb.com.my