Re: P3TC - Windows socket error ...

Hello Sangat and Mike,

Did you happen to read my "how-to" about connecting?

http://camel.campbell.edu/~hammond/ham/p3d/telemetry/p3tclienthowto.txt

It sounds more like a windows/network thing than P3T directly.

I've heard some people say that some versions of Win95 did not work
correctly, presumably from a TCP/IP issue of some sort.

What OS are you both running?

73,

Mark N8MH

At 10:56 AM 12/6/2000, ATSB wrote:
>That makes the two of us.  I too get that message, besides the wrong com
>port message despite having tried each and every one of them.  I wish there
>were some detailed instructions for P3T to connect with the server.
>
>Sangat, 9M2SS
>

>At 19:19 05/12/00 +0100, Michael Klomfass wrote:
> >Hello there,
> >under WIN95+98SE we get the Error message below while connecting
> >the localhost 127.0.0.1 port 1024
> >
> >****
> >P3TC
> >Windows socket error: (11001), on API`ASync Lookup`
> >****
> >
> >any idea how we can manage that???
> >
> >tnx + 73 de Mike
> >
> >dh5mk@dh5mk.de