Re: Converter Protection

Take a clue from the eme'rs who been down that path too many times:
separate your Rx ant port from your Tx port.  If unwilling to do that then
using a sequencer is a must, else suffer the consequence.  How good are you
at replacing static sensitivity micro-sized GasFet's.  Also, been there and
done that {too much}.  Two of my xvtrs have transceive inputs and allow up
to 2w input.

Ed
ALL my equipment is accessed either via sequenced switching or via
aseparate Rx port [mostly both].