RE: Decoding Telemetry

> Beside a  2-M SSB receiver, what else do I need to decode
> the AO-40 telemetry hardware, software, etc?

If you have a soundcard in your PC, no extra hardware (except for a few
cables) is needed.  There are at least 3 programs for Windows based PCs (I
think one has a Linux port as well) that will decode the teletry from AO-40
via the soundcard.  The AMSAT-NA site has a list of what's needed and where
to get it from.