RE: ISS packet

I'm not aware of any packet operations.  It'll be a few weeks before I'll be
able to see ISS during crew wakking hours, the current position of the orbit
is not favourable for us in VK. :(  If the TNC was up, a packet mailbox
would be the most practical form of contact for a while (though I'd much
prefer voice :) ).

Tony Langdon.
Systems Development and Support.