RE: Any Risk ?

> I disagree. Isn't anyone technically curious any more? When did
> that go out of fashion? Where are the experimenters?

Well, yes, but there seems to be some issues surrounding the disclosure of
the methods.  Some points raised seem like denial of any potential problems,
other points raised are certainly valid.

> I have no interest in the exact details. I don't want to know
> the exact frequency, modulation, packet format, etc. I don't
> need to know. I'm just curious about the general method!

Maybe we should step forward when the next major satellite is being
designed. :-)  That's certainly one way to find out.