RE: RS-12/13 mode?

Hi Scott.  Heard you over the weekend trying to break into UO-14 while portable... not easy these days.

> Jerry
> What antenna are you using on 15?
> Scott

I am using an FT-100, operating split mode.  I get about 50 W out at the rig as the SWR is a little high on that band and I'm too lazy to hook up a tuner when I constantly move the rig from the shack to the truck.  The uplink is into a dipole--I have two, one N-S and one E-W, and select the one that receives the best signal.  I use this same dipole for the 10 m downlink when the bird is in modes K or A.  The 2 m downlink is into a 3x3 Yagi beam: I find very little circular polarity distinction on RS-12/13's signal.
73,
Jerry, K5OE