Re: Any Risk ?

On Tue, Dec 05, 2000 at 09:50:49AM +1100, Tony Langdon wrote:
> Like you, I don't feel a need to know _how_ it's being done, just that there
> are reasonable security measures in the first place.

I disagree. Isn't anyone technically curious any more? When did
that go out of fashion? Where are the experimenters?

I have no interest in the exact details. I don't want to know
the exact frequency, modulation, packet format, etc. I don't
need to know. I'm just curious about the general method!

Hamish