Europe P3T server

I have put in two P3T servers.

One is running off a PSK-1 and the other off IZ8BLY's program.

The PSK-1 is on port 1024 and the IZ8BLY is on Port 1025.

IP Address is 194.222.101.137.

For the adventurous, there may even be a live video & audio feed of my radio
and PSK-1 if you point your Windows Media Player at
http://194.222.101.137:1033.

Sorry for delay: I've spent a while configuring a firewall and closing up
all my ports to stop unwanted visitors coming in.

I still haven't quite got the automatic tuning working yet either.

73 Howard G6LVB