Re: Sunsat....amazing FM....

Hello N1RZ!

04 Dec 00 18:01, you wrote to All:

 NR> I'm not sure how to determine it's on a voice pass, but I just kept
 NR> trying till I had a voice pass ;-)   Well worth the attempts....as the
 NR> quality of this audio just amazed me.

Only way to know is to look on the web.  The voice passes are published in at
least two places on the web - my site and the official schedule on the Sunsat
home page.

My SO-35 schedule is at http://www.qsl.net/vk3jed/so-35.html.  Scroll down to
the International section, or alternatively, use the link near the top of the
page (in the text) to jump to the official copy in South Africa.

Tony, VK3JED

.. Blonde Klingons: because it was a good day to dye.