Re: No Checksum on P3T?

Hi Howard

yes its 512 byte only - you need to upgrade it by adding another chip and a
couple of wires

Someone had the mod on this website

you may also try James Millers website as he was the designer - I am sure
he had the details as well.

www.jrmiller.demon.co.uk

73 Simon GM4PLM

"Howard Z" <howardzz@hotmail.com>@AMSAT.Org on 04/12/2000 16:29:02

Sent by:  owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org

To:   amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
cc:

Subject:  [amsat-bb] No Checksum on P3T?

I am using an old homebrew I think it's a G3RUH or something similar (can't
really remember ) PSK converter from my AO13 days , Can someone please tell
me why I receive no checksum and only receive RAW data , I have tried 512
and 514 bits , is my converter somehow obsolete ..

Thanks

Howard VE2AED

The information in this e-mail is confidential and for use by the addressee(s) only. If you are not
the intended recipient (or responsible for delivery of the message to the intended recipient) please
notify us immediately on 0141 306 2050 and delete the message from your computer. You may
not copy or forward it or use or disclose its contents to any other person.  As Internet
communications are capable of data corruption Student Loans Company Limited does not accept
any  responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent. For this reason it may be
inappropriate to rely on advice or opinions contained in an e-mail without obtaining written
confirmation of it. Neither Student Loans Company Limited or the sender accepts any liability or
responsibility for viruses as it is your responsibility to scan attachments (if any).  Opinions and
views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and may not reflect the opinions and views
of The Student Loans Company Limited.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept for
for the presence of computer viruses.