Re: Any serious risk ?

Bill et al,
I do wonder how many radio amateurs grew up or played in Hyde Park
in London ( soap box corner) !
Have we not got more constructive things to do or think about.
If any of you really have concerns about such issues, I think that you
should have volunteered to contribute in the design and construction
phases of the P3D project, then you might have a claim on being on
the inside loop.
This Thread is DEAD, now!
73 Jens    ZL2TJT