Hamtronic 2M Converter

Anyone know if the Hamtronics 2M converter will
copy the AO-40 2Meter beacon?  Think the noise
figure for that converter is 1-2 db., with 20db gain.

Also, how long will the telemetry be on two meters?
I guess the 70cm transmitter is not working, and that
would be where the normal telemetry would come from.

I just want to get in on the fun with AO-40 with something
cheap until I can make up my mine on a satellite radio.
Yaesu 847 (used to own one), TS-2000 or ICOM 910.

Let me have your comments.

tnx de Bill, N4DH